For project management, there are many computer tools, some of which are free, such as GanttProject, TaskJuggler or RedMine.
This article presents RedMine.
It is multi-platform and multi-database.
Redmine is open source and distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).
Here are some of the key features of RedMine:
- Multi-project management
- Access control flexibility, based on roles
- Flexibility for project monitoring
- Gantt chart and calendar
- Multi-Project Wiki
- Multi-project forums
- Email Notifications
- Time Tracking
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
- Multi-authentication via LDAP
- Multilingual management
- Support for multiple databases
The grip is quick and easy. Undoubtedly, Redmine is one of the best tools for project management.